Easiest Way to Make Favorite My Baked Chicken Drumsticks

My Baked Chicken Drumsticks.

My Baked Chicken Drumsticks

Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, my baked chicken drumsticks. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Baked Chicken Drumsticks is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They're fine and they look fantastic. My Baked Chicken Drumsticks is something that I've loved my entire life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook my baked chicken drumsticks using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Baked Chicken Drumsticks:

  1. {Prepare of chicken legs.
  2. {Prepare of salt.
  3. {Prepare of pepper.
  4. {Prepare of garlic powder.
  5. {Take of onion powder.
  6. {Prepare of oregano.
  7. {Prepare of smoked paprika.
  8. {Get of ranch seasoning.
  9. {Get of olive oil.
  10. {Make ready of worcestershire sauce or soy sauce.
  11. {Make ready of Dried parsley for garnish.

Instructions to make My Baked Chicken Drumsticks:

  1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees..
  2. Add the chicken legs to a large freezer bag. Next, add the remaining ingredients to the bag and seal it closed. Shake all of the ingredients in the bag together ensuring that the chicken is evenly coated with everything..
  3. Allow the chicken to marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. For best results, marinate for 1 - 2 hours..
  4. Arrange the chicken on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 45 minutes, flipping the chicken over halfway through the cooking time. The chicken is done when it reaches 165 degrees internally..
  5. Optional - Garnish with dried parsley..
  6. Serve immediately and Enjoy!.

So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my baked chicken drumsticks recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: