Simple Way to Make Ultimate My two potato Cottage Pie. 😘

My two potato Cottage Pie. 😘. Place all ingredients, except the potatoes, in a large saucepan and bring to a boil. The top seven pie recipes, featuring fresh ingredients straight from the autumn harvest, which will be served at Thanksgiving and. See recipes for Keema Cottage Pie, Cottage Pie too.

My two potato Cottage Pie. 😘 It finally happened, my wife Nic joins me on the channel to show her incredible Guinness and Sweet. Flavorful beef cottage pie recipe is made easy in one skillet and Paleo-friendly! Ground beef and tender vegetables are topped with fluffy mashed sweet potatoes and baked to perfection for the best comfort food.

Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, my two potato cottage pie. 😘. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My two potato Cottage Pie. 😘 is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. My two potato Cottage Pie. 😘 is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.

Place all ingredients, except the potatoes, in a large saucepan and bring to a boil. The top seven pie recipes, featuring fresh ingredients straight from the autumn harvest, which will be served at Thanksgiving and. See recipes for Keema Cottage Pie, Cottage Pie too.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my two potato cottage pie. 😘 using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My two potato Cottage Pie. 😘:

  1. {Prepare 1 kg of Minced Beef.
  2. {Prepare 1 tbls of Butter, may need a little more when the beef mince added.
  3. {Make ready 3/4 of of A medium Onion.
  4. {Make ready 1/2 Cup of Peas.
  5. {Make ready 1 tbls of Balsamic Vinegar.
  6. {Prepare 1 tsp of Black cracked pepper.
  7. {Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper flakes.
  8. {Prepare 2 of dried Beef stock cubes.
  9. {Get 1 of veg Stock cube.
  10. {Make ready 3/4 pint of boiling water.
  11. {Get 2 tbls of Cornflour in 1/4 Cup cold water.
  12. {Make ready of Potatoes to make mash on top.
  13. {Make ready 1 tbls of Butter.

Usually, cottage pie is made with beef and topped with mashed potatoes. featured holiday #comfort-food #dinner #meat #pie #potatoes. One Potato, Two Potato Shepherd's Pie. Meaty filling plus creamy topping equals best dinner ever. Haven't had cottage pie in years.

Instructions to make My two potato Cottage Pie. 😘:

  1. Dice the Onion then add to melted butter on frying pan. When the onions have cooked for one minute add the Beef mince and turn it over gently and cook on low heat for 10 minutes.
  2. Turn the beef all over until all coloured then add the peas, Peppers Balsamic vinegar stir in until all mixed.
  3. Add the 2 beef and 1 veg stock cube crumbled in the Mince then add the Boiling Water stir to mix. Let it simmer for 15 minutes..
  4. Meanwhile peel and add potatoes to boil and mash. I have boiled maris piper for mashed potato and Sweet potato to mash. I did this because 3 of us like sweet mashed potato but the other 2 persons only like white potato mash. The other person likes both. Haha..
  5. Thicken the meat with the cornfkour and a little cold water and mix until thicker add more if its not thick enough. Then add it to a quite big roasting dish. My dish is 8x6 inch. 3inch deep. Half all the ingredients to make a smaller one..
  6. Let the potatoes cool a bit then add on top of the minced beef.
  7. Adding the potato on top make sure its about 2 inches of potato mash on top. The beef which if thick holds the potato on top. Then add to a preheated oven 180°C 15 - 20 minutes. Put under a grill for 5 minutes when cooked for extra criso on top..

My husband absolutely loved this, as did I! Sweet Potato Cottage Pie - Rich beef mince filling with carrots, celery and onions. This healthy cottage pie recipe makes the perfect family dinner The recipe below makes enough for eight people, so I always use it to make two of the Sweet Potato Cottage Pies. One for that evening and one for. Traditional British Shepherd's pie or cottage pie is basically a meat pie topped with a crust of mashed potato.

So that is going to wrap it up for this special food my two potato cottage pie. 😘 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: