How to Make Quick My Family's Lasagna

My Family's Lasagna.

My Family's Lasagna

Hello everybody, it's Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, my family's lasagna. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Family's Lasagna is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They're fine and they look fantastic. My Family's Lasagna is something that I have loved my entire life.

To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook my family's lasagna using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Family's Lasagna:

  1. {Prepare of Meat Sauce.
  2. {Get 200 grams of MInced meat.
  3. {Make ready 1 of Onion.
  4. {Prepare 1/2 of Carrot.
  5. {Make ready 1 of tin Tinned demi-glace sauce.
  6. {Prepare 2 tbsp of Ketchup.
  7. {Prepare of White sauce.
  8. {Prepare 2 tbsp of Flour.
  9. {Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
  10. {Make ready 200 ml of Milk or soy milk.
  11. {Make ready of Pasta.
  12. {Prepare 4 of for 1 portion Easy pasta.
  13. {Get 1 of Pizza cheese.
  14. {Take 1 of Salt and pepper.

Steps to make My Family's Lasagna:

  1. Make the cream sauce. Place a frying pan over low heat. Add the butter and flour and stir constantly until smooth..
  2. Once the roux is smooth, add the milk. When the sauce has thickened, add the salt and pepper. Turn off the heat..
  3. Make the meat sauce. Chop the onion and carrot finely..
  4. Heat some olive oil in a frying pan and add the onion. Fry until translucent. Add the carrot and fry further..
  5. After the vegetables are tender, add the minced meat. Once the meat colour has changed, add the demi-glace sauce..
  6. Add the ketchup and check the seasoning. Add more salt and pepper if necessary..
  7. Cut the pasta to match the shape of the dish you will use. Cook the prepared easy pasta (5-7 minutes)..
  8. Place the cooked pasta onto the dish. Place the meat sauce, white sauce, then the pasta. Repeat these layers to fill up the dish..
  9. Finish with the meat sauce and white sauce on top. Sprinkle with a generous amount of pizza cheese..
  10. Bake the lasagne in an preheated oven toaster at 250˚C for about 10 minutes (until the cheese is golden brown)..

So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my family's lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: