Recipe of Award-winning My BCT coleslaw recipe

My BCT coleslaw recipe.

My BCT coleslaw recipe

Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, my bct coleslaw recipe. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My BCT coleslaw recipe is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They're nice and they look wonderful. My BCT coleslaw recipe is something which I've loved my entire life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook my bct coleslaw recipe using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My BCT coleslaw recipe:

  1. {Make ready 1 of large tomato.
  2. {Make ready 1/2 of onion.
  3. {Get 2-4 slices of fresh cooked hickory smoked bacon (chopped or crumbled).
  4. {Make ready 1 of large head of green cabbage.
  5. {Take 1 pkg of coleslaw dressing (I will put a pic of it in directions).
  6. {Prepare 3/4 cup of mayo.
  7. {Make ready 1 tbsp of Hidden Valley Ranch powder.
  8. {Take 1 tsp of lemon juice.
  9. {Prepare to taste of salt, pepper, Mccormick vegetable seasoning.
  10. {Take as needed of shredded carrots (optional) I didn't use, because I don't care for them. Plus, my coleslaw dressing mix pkg had a little bit of them made in it. Which works perfectly for me. lol.

Instructions to make My BCT coleslaw recipe:

  1. Wash veggies, and cut them.(tomato, onion, cabbage.) You can use a food processor for cabbage if you prefer, but I hand chopped so I could have somewhat smaller and bigger pieces..
  2. I popped the bacon in the oven on a baking sheet with either aluminum foil, or parchment paper at 400 degrees. If you have a thicker cut bacon, do 350 for a longer amount of time, as it can cook slower while u dice veggies. Also, I didn't flip bacon over, and it turns out perfectly. Then lay them on a plate with paper towel, to soak up grease. Let cool, then chop up..
  3. In a bigger bowl, add pkg of coleslaw dressing mix, mayo, lemon juice, and 1 TBSP ranch dressing powder, and whisk it together..
  4. Add all the veggies, and chopped bacon a little at a time, while mixing together. Add the salt, pepper, and veggie Mccormick seasoning, and stir one last time..

So that is going to wrap this up with this special food my bct coleslaw recipe recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: