Steps to Make Any-night-of-the-week My Grilling Spot Chorizo Sandwich

My Grilling Spot Chorizo Sandwich.

My Grilling Spot Chorizo Sandwich

Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, my grilling spot chorizo sandwich. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Grilling Spot Chorizo Sandwich is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. My Grilling Spot Chorizo Sandwich is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.

To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my grilling spot chorizo sandwich using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Grilling Spot Chorizo Sandwich:

  1. {Take 1 of Chorizo Sausage.
  2. {Prepare 1 of Bread.
  3. {Take 1 of Tomato.
  4. {Prepare To Taste of Chimichurri Sauce.
  5. {Prepare To Taste of Caramelized Leek.

Instructions to make My Grilling Spot Chorizo Sandwich:

  1. Wash the Tomato with plenty of water and slice it thinly. It is important that the slices are very thin so you can control how much freshness you want to give your sandwich. The more slices, the more freshness you get..
  2. Grill the Chorizo at medium heat for 10 min on each side. Ideally, they need to have an even light brown color..
  3. Cut the Chorizo as shown in the picture. Grill it for ten minutes. It needs to get crunchy on both sides..
  4. Put the bread on the Grill for two min on each side..
  5. Spread the Caramelized Leek on the bread. Caramelized Leek can de found in My Grilling Spot recipes..
  6. Place the Tomato slices on top of the Caramelized Leek. This is going to add freshness to the sandwich..
  7. Place the Chorizo Sausage on top of the Tomato.
  8. Cover the Chorizo Sausage with Chimichurri Sauce. You can find Spicy Chimichurri Sauce in My Grilling Spot recipes..
  9. Serve and enjoy!.

So that's going to wrap it up with this special food my grilling spot chorizo sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: