Recipe of Super Quick Homemade my yummy tummy chops and green beans

my yummy tummy chops and green beans.

my yummy tummy chops and green beans

Hello everybody, it's Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, my yummy tummy chops and green beans. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

my yummy tummy chops and green beans is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. my yummy tummy chops and green beans is something which I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.

To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have my yummy tummy chops and green beans using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make my yummy tummy chops and green beans:

  1. {Make ready 1 1/2 cup of sweet baby rays bbq sauce.
  2. {Prepare 1 dash of creole seasoning.
  3. {Take 2 pinch of pepper.
  4. {Take 2 pinch of onion powder.
  5. {Get 2 dash of season salt.
  6. {Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
  7. {Prepare 3 pinch of garlic powder.
  8. {Make ready 3 dash of grill mates smoke house maple seasoning.
  9. {Prepare 2 dash of grill mates mesquite.
  10. {Make ready 3 clove of big cloves of fresh garlic.
  11. {Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
  12. {Make ready 1 packages of pork chops.
  13. {Make ready 3 can of green beans.
  14. {Take 2 large of purple onions.

Steps to make my yummy tummy chops and green beans:

  1. first preheat oven to 350.
  2. mix mix all ingredients except olive oil and fresh garlic in a bowl.
  3. cut up fresh garlic and mix in a different bowl with the olive oil and 2 shakes of pepper.
  4. put the olive oil and garlic in a fring pan and let garlic turn brown and pull garlic out and set in a bowl to the side.
  5. cook pork chops in fring pan till a nice brown on both sides.
  6. when brown put on a cookie sheet.
  7. put the bbq sauce that u mixed all ingredients in on both sides of chops and bake till done.
  8. may need to add more olive oil.
  9. chop onions and add with the fresh garlic that u took out of the fring pan.
  10. in the fring pan lower heat and add the onion and garlic mix to the olive oil with chop juice bake till done.
  11. when onions start browning add green beans and cook till done and serve.

So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my yummy tummy chops and green beans recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: