Steps to Make Perfect My Orange Chicken

My Orange Chicken.

My Orange Chicken

Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, my orange chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Orange Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. My Orange Chicken is something that I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.

To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have my orange chicken using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Orange Chicken:

  1. {Take of boneless chicken thighs or chicken breasts.
  2. {Prepare of flour.
  3. {Prepare of corn starch.
  4. {Make ready of black pepper.
  5. {Make ready of onion powder.
  6. {Make ready of ginger powder.
  7. {Take of salt.
  8. {Prepare of paprika.
  9. {Make ready of Canola oil for frying.
  10. {Make ready of Orange Chicken Sauce.
  11. {Prepare of orange juice (I used 3 Oranges).
  12. {Take of corn starch.
  13. {Make ready of vegetable oil.
  14. {Get of soy sauce.
  15. {Make ready of rice vinegar.
  16. {Get of brown sugar.
  17. {Prepare of grated ginger.
  18. {Make ready of minced garlic.
  19. {Prepare of black pepper.
  20. {Make ready of Red pepper flakes (optional).
  21. {Get of Sesame seeds for topping (optional).
  22. {Make ready of orange (zested).

Steps to make My Orange Chicken:

  1. Dice the chicken into 1/2 inch pieces and place in a bowl. Add in the flour, corn starch, salt, black pepper, onion powder, paprika, and ginger powder to coat the chicken..
  2. In a deep drying pan, bring the oil to medium-high heat. Fry the chicken until golden brown. Takes about 2-3 minutes..
  3. Meanwhile, whisk all the sauce ingredients and a bowl. Transfer to a hot skillet or frying pan and cook on low-heat, simmering until the sauce thickens up..
  4. Transfer the fried chicken to the sauce and mix to coat well. Let the sauce and chicken simmer together for 1-2 minutes and then remove from heat..
  5. Serve with white rice. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and chopped green onions. (optional).

So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food my orange chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: