Recipe of Favorite Pick me up green smoothie

Pick me up green smoothie. A green smoothie that combines a mixture of healthy veggies with sweet fruit and is blended with coconut water for a refreshing "pick me up". This smoothie is so good you'll forget it's healthy! A few months ago, Kyle and I decided to take the plunge and buy a Vitamix.

Pick me up green smoothie This easy green smoothie recipe will revolutionize your mornings - helping you achieve your health goals with little effort or sacrifice. This power-packed green smoothie contains some effective green ingredients such as spinach, Bok Choy and kale but trust me it does not taste like grass. Enjoy the delicious and refreshing taste of this perfect pick me up smoothie and back in its numerous health benefits.

Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, pick me up green smoothie. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

A green smoothie that combines a mixture of healthy veggies with sweet fruit and is blended with coconut water for a refreshing "pick me up". This smoothie is so good you'll forget it's healthy! A few months ago, Kyle and I decided to take the plunge and buy a Vitamix.

Pick me up green smoothie is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look fantastic. Pick me up green smoothie is something which I have loved my whole life.

To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have pick me up green smoothie using 15 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make Pick me up green smoothie:

  1. {Make ready 4 cups of fresh mixed greens:.
  2. {Make ready of amaranth, dandelion, purslane, chaya, plantain, malabar spinach, and Hoja Santa.
  3. {Take 1/2 cup of fresh mixed herbs:.
  4. {Get of sage, lemon verbena, pitiona, parsley, cilantro.
  5. {Prepare 1 of in. fresh turmeric.
  6. {Make ready 1 of lemon.
  7. {Make ready 3 of bananas.
  8. {Take 1 cup of guava.
  9. {Make ready 1/2 cup of fruit vinegar.
  10. {Prepare 1 cup of milk kefir.
  11. {Get 1/4 of honey.
  12. {Prepare 1 cup of yerba mate kombucha.
  13. {Take 1 tbs of stevia.
  14. {Prepare 1 tbs of chia.
  15. {Prepare 2 of capsules spirulina.

The ingredient combination might sound odd, but don't knock it until you've tried it. If you love smoothies like we do, I think you'll think it's delicious. At least we all have agreed it's one of the best smoothie recipes I've come up with to date. It's perfect when you need an.

Instructions to make Pick me up green smoothie:

  1. Blend until smooth and creamy..

Pomegranate Pick-Me-Up Smoothie, a Jamba Juice "Classic" smoothie recipe, is Jamba's sweet super-food original exploding with cell-protecting antioxidants and sweet-tart flavor. Think of this as a dessert, or a cold or hot drink! You can make it a thick pudding by adding arrowroot powder, psyllium powder, or blended chia, then sticking in the fridge to chill. Drinking a daily green smoothie was THE most powerful, life-changing habit that I ever picked up! Green smoothie from our Fresh and Light special issue.

So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pick me up green smoothie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: