Recipe of Ultimate Rum Balls

Rum Balls.

Rum Balls

Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, rum balls. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Rum Balls is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look fantastic. Rum Balls is something which I've loved my whole life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook rum balls using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make Rum Balls:

  1. {Take 1 cup of chopped nuts (walnuts).
  2. {Get 2 tbsp of good cocoa.
  3. {Take 1 cup of confectioners sugar.
  4. {Take 1 cup of crushed vanilla wafers.
  5. {Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp of white corn syrup.
  6. {Prepare 1/4 cup of rum (or whiskey).

Instructions to make Rum Balls:

  1. Mix all ingredients thoroughly. Shape into small balls (I used a melon baller) and roll in additional confectioners sugar. Age in refrigerator overnight..

So that is going to wrap this up with this special food rum balls recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: