Steps to Make Super Quick Homemade Instapot Cold Start yogurt

Instapot Cold Start yogurt.

Instapot Cold Start yogurt

Hello everybody, it's me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, instapot cold start yogurt. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

Instapot Cold Start yogurt is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Instapot Cold Start yogurt is something that I've loved my whole life.

To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have instapot cold start yogurt using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Instapot Cold Start yogurt:

  1. {Get 1/2 gallon of ultrapasturized whole milk.
  2. {Make ready 1 cup of Coffee Mate- Natural Bliss Creamer.
  3. {Make ready 1/4 cup of plain yogurt (I use Chobani).

Instructions to make Instapot Cold Start yogurt:

  1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
  2. Divide liquid in to Mason jars (some people like to cover the lid with foil to avoid condensation...I never had an issue).
  3. Put triviet and 1 cup of water into bottom of instapot.
  4. Stack Mason jars in instapot place on lid or glass lid (no pressure is used so glass lid is okay!).
  5. Select yogurt function. Set time any where from 8-12 hours. The longer the time the more tang. 9 hours is my perfect time!.
  6. When done place lids on jars and in fridge to cool completely.
  7. Top with fruit or granola and enjoy.

So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food instapot cold start yogurt recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: