Simple Way to Make Speedy My Shepherds Pie

My Shepherds Pie. Shepherd's Pie comes to us from England, and is traditionally made with lamb or mutton. The original recipe comes from my friend Frances Hochschild, and her mother (thanks Frannie!)..with the kind of refrigeration we had in our homes, cooked meat could be kept much more safely than raw. Therefore, when housewives bought their Sunday meat they selected.

My Shepherds Pie My easy shepherd's pie recipe goes down great with my family, they always manage to finish off every last Whatever you want to call them, shepherds pie or cottage pie just has to be the ultimate in. In this video I demonstrate my easy shepherd's pie recipe. Shepherds pie is a classic British recipe,.

Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, my shepherds pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Shepherds Pie is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. My Shepherds Pie is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.

Shepherd's Pie comes to us from England, and is traditionally made with lamb or mutton. The original recipe comes from my friend Frances Hochschild, and her mother (thanks Frannie!)..with the kind of refrigeration we had in our homes, cooked meat could be kept much more safely than raw. Therefore, when housewives bought their Sunday meat they selected.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have my shepherds pie using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My Shepherds Pie:

  1. {Get 10 3/4 can of cream of mushroom soup.
  2. {Get 1 lb of ground beef (or ground turkey).
  3. {Prepare 1 can of corn kernels, drained.
  4. {Take 1 packages of mashed potatoes (such as the Idaho pouch) or your own mashed potatoes.
  5. {Get 1/2 cup of onion, chopped.
  6. {Make ready 1 tsp of garlic powder (or more or less, to taste).
  7. {Get 1 of salt (to taste).
  8. {Get 1 of pepper (to taste).

It's simple to make, really tasty, and if you use. Shepherd's pie - perfect comfort food for cold winter days. Follw this recipe to learn how to make perfect shepherd's pie. These shepherd's pies are prepared just like regular shepherd's pie, but this classic comfort food is This is a recipe from my Gram who is English.

Instructions to make My Shepherds Pie:

  1. brown / cook the ground beef and onion together, then drain the grease and return to pan.
  2. add the garlic powder, salt, pepper, and can of mushroom soup to the ground beef and mix until heated.
  3. make the mashed potatoes as directed on pouch or box (serving for 4-6).
  4. spoon the meat / soup mixture into the bottom of a casserole dish.
  5. pour the drained can of corn onto the meat mixture.
  6. spoon the mashed potatoes on top of the corn and meat.
  7. cover with cheese (I didn't advise how much because it depends on how much and what type you like.).
  8. bake at 375°F for 20 minutes or until cheese is thoroughly melted and browned or bubbly but not burned.
  9. enjoy!.

She served this often, and I have modified her recipe. My family wasn't big on casseroles growing up and John and I aren't big on them Traditional Shepherd's pie contains ground beef, which I considered swapping for walnuts, a. My Traditional Shepherd's pie with creamy mashed potato and rich gravy just like your mum used to make! I'm sharing with you my top tips for the perfect crispy top, creamy mash and rich meat sauce. This easy Shepherd's Pie recipe is filled with lots of veggies and tender ground beef (or lamb), simmered together in the most delicious sauce, and topped with the creamiest mashed potatoes.

So that is going to wrap this up for this special food my shepherds pie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: